Q: How long have you been offering this program
- Since March 1st, 2016.
Q. What is Bitcoin? How to Buy Bitcoins?
- Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet. Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence.How to buy bitcoin.
Q. What are the terms of deposit?
- 3% - 15% per minute for 600 minutes
Q: Are there administrative fees ?
- No, there are no fees
associated with your investment.
Q: What is the
minimum amount you can invest is $100 and 0.005 bitcoins.
e-currencies do you accept?
- We use PerfectMoney ,Bitcoin and payeer to make deposits.
Q: How do I
will be made directly to your e-currency account.
What guaranties do we give?
- We avoid giving any guarantee of the deposit return and of
- We are sure
that our best guarantee will be the duration of our existence
and our stable investing plans.
Q: Who can participate
in this program ?
Everyone can participate in this program. We accept members
from all countries in the world.
Q: How long does it
takes you to answer my mail?
- Usually it takes about 24
Q: Can I lose money?
- There is a risk involved with investing in all high yield investment programs. However, there are a few simple ways that can help you to reduce the risk of losing more than you can afford to. First, align your investments with your financial goals, in other words, keep the money you may need for the short-term out of more aggressive investments, reserving those investment funds for the money you intend to raise over the long-term. It's very important for you to know that we are real traders and that we invest members' funds on major investments.
Q: What if there is no answer to my question
- If you have any
further questions and they are not covered in the F.A.Q.
section, please, do not hesitate to contact